Racquets Fitness Centre has a legacy of very high standard of both squash and racketball.
We have World Class players currently playing here who have grown up through the junior ranks.
We have coaches who have many years of experience and a depth of knowledge in both the social and competitive environments of squash and racketball.
In order to maintain the numbers of players being introduced to the games we need volunteers.
Volunteers are needed to :
- Promote the game of squash or racketball – by introducing your family and friends to play with you is the simplest form of volunteering in our sports
- Help coach at any of the junior sessions : currently Saturday mornings and Monday after school
- Help coach at any of the school taster sessions : these are 1 hour in length and vary throughout the year
- Help to manage the silver server sessions : currently Tuesday and Thursday mornings
- Help to run the squash club night on Sunday evenings
- Start up any new sessions catering for any groups for either of the sports e.g. managing an emergency services racketball session on Sunday afternoon
If you are interested then please do come and speak to Sue or Simon at the club.